I work with individuals not diseases. I take into account who you are, your story, and your personal health goals. I work with people motivated to make sustainable changes to maximize their health. I work with people who want to shift the terrain in their body through diet and lifestyle to support their health. I work with people who want to feel empowered to take care of their body and health. I help people sort through various testing and get the right ones so we can use that data to help design an individualized plan and track progress. Specifically I work with people who are looking for nutrition/lifestyle/education support around-
- Digestive and Gastrointestinal issues- Maximizing digestion from top to bottom is a key first step in overall health! Specifically, low iron or other nutrient deficiencies, diarrhea, constipation, Leaky Gut, Hydrochloric Acid (HCL) problems, Low digestive Enzymes, Gallbladder/bile issues, not getting enough of the right nutrients (either because you are not eating them or if you are eating everything right but not digesting them for some reason), Eczema, Rashes, IBS, IBD, Colitis, dysbiosis of the microbiome, increasing nutrient density for kids/families, weight loss/gain, etc
- Endocrine/Hormone/Female challenges– Thyroid problems, Diabetes, Brain fog, Adrenal problems, low energy, Insomnia, Endocrine disruptors, headaches, Depression, Fatigue, Melatonin imbalances, blood sugar regulation, Fertility, Pregnancy, Postpartum, brain fog, fatigue, breastfeeding, Estrogen dominance, headaches, PMS, Menopause, Adolescence, Acne, PCOS, post birth control syndrome, Women’s health education, etc
- Immune Issues– Chronic Infections, weakened immune system, overactive immune, Autoimmune Diseases, Chronic Inflammation, Allergies, Cancer, etc
- Recovery after- surgery, head trauma, accidents, broken bones, etc
- People who are interested in maximizing their Detoxification Pathways through supporting Liver/Kidney/Digestion/Skin function
- Neurological Issues- ADD, ADHD, TBI, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, MS, migraines, depression, forgetfulness, foggy, tremors, numbness, neurotransmitter imbalances such as serotonin or dopamine, etc
- Anyone wanting to reboot with a CLEANSE or DETOX or just looking to clean up their diet
- People looking to investigate “what’s going on in there?”, who are empowered with information and understanding of physiology and biochemistry.
- Anyone looking for someone to be on their health team, to listen to them, to be curious with them, to put the pieces together, to help you understand your lab work at a functional level as opposed to a pathological level, and work together to get their body what it needs to maximize their specific bodies functioning. I will work with you, your physicians, other members of your health team, and family to support YOU.
I do not diagnose, treat direct conditions or diseases, or prescribe medications. Instead we work with nutrition, lifestyle, and education to support how your body functions as a whole. I work with the entire person, not your disease. I encourage you to simultaneously work with your physician and stay on any medications you might be on. I use labs, symptoms, history, and current diet and lifestyle to assess imbalances, offer recommendations, track changes, and ultimately shift the terrain of your body to optimal function.
Office Address- 9705 CA-267 #5, Truckee, CA 96161 (across the street from the gas station near the airport, second floor, #5)