I love good food and I love feeling my best. It is amazing what an impact the food we eat has on our health both today and decades down the line. Often we don’t even realize the foods we are eating is causing problems until we clean things up a bit or structure things differently.
Cleaning up our food and/or eating nutrient rich meals is the first step to addressing any health condition. We call it ‘clearing the muddy waters’ in Functional Nutrition. Because Digestion and Chronic Inflammation are the number one drivers of all chronic health problems, starting with what you put into your mouth everyday.
Eating the right food for your unique body not only gives you what you need to repair, restore and function your best, but it also impacts the integrity of your gut, your microbiome, your immune system, your mood, nervous system, and so much more.
Dig in and see what is true for you.
Nutritious and Easily Digested Foods -Preparation Techniques and Recipes- (Download recipe at link)
- Family Favorite Chicken Marbella- easy, yum, delish
- Make a Cucumber Mojito with Aloe mocktail with me!
- Immune Boosting Granola (honestly, it is just delish)
- Free Protein rich breakfast Recipe Book and protein guidelines- Download
- Free Green Smoothie Recipe Book to celebrate St. Patty’s Day – Download
- Check out my blog for lots more yummy recipes
- Healthy Halloween Treats! – TRY THESE AND LET ME KNOW HOW IT GOES
- Check out my instagram account for more recipes and to see what I am cooking each day
- I love fall and this post has a few great fall recipes and traditions
- Better yet, sign up for the HEALING FOODS CLUB and get loads of support and tools to make eating for health easy
- Take it the next step and join me for Foundations Of Health if you want to get serious around using food and lifestyle to drive health and to understand the why and the science behind things.
- Or, just make this delicious, clean, and nourishing chocolate mousse.
- Try one of these yummy tahini sauces on roasted veggies or on buddha bowls. Tahini sauce with yogurt. Tahini sauce with cumin
- Join me for the Women’s Hormone Club and 3 weeks of clean hormone balancing food
Janel Ferrin Anderson FNLP NC
Janel is a board certified nutritionist and a certified functional medicine practitioner as well as family herbalist and has her doctorate in natural medicine. She helps people understand what is going on in their body and uses food, lifestyle, and herbs to help people shift the terrain towards health and optimal function. Groups, hormones, immune health and gut health are her favorite topics!