Free 15 minute Phone Call to chat with Janel to help you decide where to start for your unique situation. Email, call, or click here to schedule a time firstname.lastname@example.org
Let’s start by chatting for 15 minutes so you can ask questions about my practice and I can help you determine what next step is right for you.
I work with people in a few different ways (these can all be purchased as gifts as well)
1. Initial Assessment and Review Sessions . A great offering for anyone looking at digging into personalized care and wellness. This is where most people start. You fill out an extensive intake and we meet for 1.5 hours so I can learn all about you, hear your concerns and goals, and gather tons of information so we can make our plan specific to you. I review any lab work, recommend functional labs, suggest relevant home testing, and do lots of behind the scenes detective work. We map out all things you including a matrix and timeline. Next we have a 1 hour follow up where we go into a plan to address your specific needs. I share long term and short term goals during this second meeting including food, lifestyle and supplement information. In between we are in touch to make sure all of our questions are answered and I that I have a complete picture of you. After, you are welcome to charge on your own towards your goals, book follow ups as needed, or sign up for the commitment package below. – TAKING NEW CLIENTS IN FALL 2022. Sign Up Here (email me to get on the waitlist email@example.com).
2. Follow up and Commitment Appointments after Initial Assessment- 6 45-minute follow up appointments with check ins between, so we can track, assess, test, review, personalize, and where I can support you making sustainable diet and lifestyle changes. You have access to emailing and calling me. There is heaps of education, tracking, and personal adjustments. This is a powerful and transformational time. These clients get the first choice of appointment times and priority.
3. 1 hour Lab work review session- I will look at your labs through a functional lens. I will help you interpret your labs and recommend diet and lifestyle based on what we put together. I do not diagnose but instead look at the whole picture and see where we can turn the dial towards health and work towards your unique health goals. Functional lab options include- a full blood work panel (great for everyone see below), a hormone test, gut test, nutrient levels, genetic testing, organic acids test, heavy metals, SIBO, candida, mold, environmental toxins, food sensitivities, and more. They range from broad to very specific, depending on your needs.
4. Functional blood work panel plus 1 hour review session- NEW OFFERING BY POPULAR DEMAND- Get a full functional blood work panel and 1 hour functional nutrition interpretation session. Lab results are yours and you can take to your primary provider anytime. Price includes functional blood lab work and session
5. Foundations of Health- I recommend everyone do this program with or without one on one packages. This is where so much magic happens! You will walk away empowered to be your own best advocate for health. No matter if you are trying to reduce headaches or fight cancer, this is an often overlooked step but necessary for any healing to happen. We will add healthy habits each week and you can dig deeper where you are interested. We will discuss supplements, gut health, what symptoms might be telling us, aging well, inflammation, stress, food, relaxation, immune health, and more. Go to link to learn more. COURSE OVERHAUL IN PROGRESS!!!
Combine assessment, follow up and Foundations for the most thorough and individualized wellness plan and care!
Half hour Individual Follow up Consult Sessions
Periodically get together to reassess, track, and support
1 hour Holistic and Functional Nutrition Consult
We can talk about ideas to help you reach your goals, discuss some of the physiology behind why things might be happening as they are, or reassess where you are.
Email me with questions! firstname.lastname@example.org