Free 15 minute Phone Call to chat with Janel to help you decide where to start for your unique situation. Email, call, or click here to schedule
I work with people in a few different ways (these can all be purchased as gifts as well)
1. Initial Assessment and Review Sessions . A great offering for anyone looking at digging into personalized care and wellness. This is where most people start. You fill out an extensive intake and we meet for 1.5 hours so I can learn all about you, hear your concerns and goals, and gather tons of information so we can make our plan specific to you. I review any lab work, recommend functional labs, suggest relevant home testing, and do lots of behind the scenes detective work. We map out all things you including a matrix and timeline. Next we have a 1 hour follow up where we go into a plan to address your specific needs. I share long term and short term goals during this second meeting including food, lifestyle and supplement information. In between we are in touch to make sure all of our questions are answered and I that I have a complete picture of you. We meet one more time for 15 minutes just to check in and see how things are going. We have 2 additional 40 minute follow up meetings to ensure changes are making a difference and so we can track progress. – TAKING NEW CLIENTS IN FALL 2023. Sign Up Here (email me to get on the waitlist firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. 4-Pack of Follow Up Appointments- 4 40-minute follow up appointments where I can support you making sustainable diet and lifestyle changes. There is heaps of education, tracking, and personal adjustments. This is a powerful and transformational time. These clients get the first choice of appointment times and priority.
3. 1 hour Lab work review session- I will look at your labs through a functional lens. I will help you interpret your labs and recommend diet and lifestyle based on what we put together. I do not diagnose but instead look at the whole picture and see where we can turn the dial towards health and work towards your unique health goals. Functional lab options include- a full blood work panel (great for everyone see below), a hormone test, gut test, nutrient levels, genetic testing, organic acids test, heavy metals, SIBO, candida, mold, environmental toxins, food sensitivities, and more. They range from broad to very specific, depending on your needs.
4. Half hour Individual Follow up Consult Sessions
Periodically get together to reassess, track, and support
5. 1 hour Holistic and Functional Nutrition Consult
We can talk about ideas to help you reach your goals, discuss some of the physiology behind why things might be happening as they are, or reassess where you are.
Combine assessment, follow up and Foundations (group class) for the most thorough and individualized wellness plan and care!
Email me with questions! email@example.com