Get all the information you need to prepare and use ‘Food as Medicine’ and enjoy your kitchen in magnificent and health promoting new ways. This is for anyone looking to find joy in their kitchen as they cook for health and dig deeper into nutrients, frameworks, superfoods, and “food as medicine”.
This is a one stop shop loaded with support to empower you to use food, drinks, and herbs for health and enjoyment. It goes from simple daily salads and roasted veggies to week long anti-inflammatory meal plans, to healing elixirs, videos and recipes on making fermented sauerkraut, broths, sprouts, and so much more.
The Healing Foods Club is simple to use and will meet you where you are. It includes –
- RECIPE BOOKS INCLUDING ONES FOR SPECIFIC HEALTH GOALS
- PRINTABLE TOOLS TO HELP MAKE USING FOOD AS MEDICINE EASY
- NUTRIENT AND INGREDIENT INFORMATION
- VIDEOS ON HOW TO MAKE SOME OF THE MOST HEALING FOODS
- Get dozens of beautiful recipe books loaded with clean recipes and information around specific themes and health issues
- Themes include clean recipes and nutrients to support healing after surgery, to support cardio health, a paleo plan, immune health, hormone balance, pescatarian recipes, 7 day anti-inflammatory elimination menu and recipes, snacks, breakfasts, seasonal guides, gut healing gaps recipes, mocktails, sauces, seasonal elixirs (my favorite), athletic fuel, low sugar anti-candida and keto treat recipes, and more.
- Get a file of easy to print-out guides to support ease and health in your kitchen. This is one of my favorite things about the healing foods club.
- These tangible tools include Building a Plate, Rainbow Foods Checklist, Packing Kids Lunches, a Smoothie Guide, a meal plan organizer, Nutrient Dense Foods to Focus On, an Eating For Health Grocery List, tricks for making things easier in the kitchen, and more
- Loads of valuable information about using food as medicine and being empowered around ingredients and nutrients.
- Get access to information on nutrients such as Zinc, B vitamins, learn about healthy fats, alternative sweeteners, where troublesome ingredients might be hiding, gluten facts, how much protein you might need for your unique body, foods for anxiety, foods high in essential nutrients, my favorite superfoods and how to use them (another favorite), guidelines on specific therapeutic diets, helping empower your kids to make healthy choices, favorite herbs, and more
Short Instructional Videos and Demos
- These short and simple videos demonstrate tips and techniques while walking you through how to prepare the most important healing foods around
- I am adding to these regularly!! Try one a month with me. Videos include how to grow sprouts, make nut milks, juice in a blender, brew herbal teas, make bone broth, veggie broths, sourdough, fire cider, yogurt, microbiome supports, elderberry syrup, how to roast veggies, and more
Support in organizing and preparing your kitchen and cooking tools
- Learn what my favorite kitchen supplies are for using food as medicine. Organize your kitchen with me!! Pictures, descriptions, etc
This is all done on your own time at your own pace and you can come back to this for years. With more being added over the year you will always have more to try. Plus, it is all in one easy place to find!
Optional Facebook Group coming soon to stay connected with others in this community and share ideas, successes, recipes, techniques, and look for inspiration and support.
Gain instant access to The Healing Foods Club now for just $75
The Healing Foods Club is free with the 10-week Foundations Of Health Program
Women in the Women’s Hormone Group can get The Healing Foods Club for 50% off. Ask me for your coupon
25% off During the month of DECEMBER!!! Use coupon code HOLIDAYBLISS at checkout
Whichever way you get it, it is yours for the long haul and I am regularly adding to it. You don’t want to miss this one stop shop!
Here are a few of the hundreds of recipes to try in the recipe section-
- Hot cacoa 3 ways
- Golden milk 3 ways
- Immune boosting granola
- World rocking gingerbread
- GF pumpkin muffins
- And hundreds more including breakfasts ideas, lunches, dinners, snacks, healing foods, seasonal elixirs, and how to plan for the week.
Janel Ferrin Anderson NC FNLP DNM
Janel is obsessed with helping people understand how food and lifestyle impact the physiology of their body. Janel is a science nerd with a passion for good food, leaning into the seasons, and playing hard in the wild. Join her in using Food as Medicine, for the body and the soul. Janel is a board certified nutritionist, a certified functional nutrition practitioner, she has her doctorate in natural medicine and is a certified family herbalist and ayurvedic yoga therapist.
Leaning into all the goodness of autumn– Don’t miss this blog with recipes, traditions, women, and more
Get inspiration for making the winter holidays feel peaceful and joyful. Check out this blog about 14 unconventional gift ideas that are meaningful and health promoting.