First cleanse? 100th cleanse? Join this unique, no BS, spring cleanse at the level is right for your unique body. Join me to REPLENISH and REJUVENATE
“Mountain Rebalance’s Liver Love cleanse was not like any other cleanse I have done. Instead of feeling deprived, I felt nourished throughout the entire process. Janel provided empowering information on nutrition, delicious recipes, as well as other forms of self-care that support an ongoing healthy lifestyle. I highly recommend this cleanse and look forward to the next one!” -2022 Spring Cleanser
2023 Nourishing Spring Cleanse Dates
ONLINE GROUP and IN PERSON GROUP!!!
Cleanse Packets and Videos Go Out FRIDAY April 14th.
Group Cleanse is the week of May 1st- May 7th (or pick a time that works for you)
ONLINE- Four 30 Minute Group Calls on Thursdays at noon pacific with me, Janel. April 20th, April 27th, May 4th, May 11th.
IN PERSON- Wednesday at 930am at The Tahoe Food Hub in Truckee. April 19th, 26th, May 3rd and 11th). Food demo following
Cleanse at a level that is right for YOU and welcome in the VIBRANT energy of spring!
Bring in the fresh and light energy of the spring, support your liver and support detoxification. Nourish your body and your soul during this natural time of year to cleanse. Set or reset new habits that move you towards feeling and functioning your best.
This is a chance to clear out the old and RESET, REPAIR and REPLENISH
Join Board Certified Holistic Nutritionist, Functional Medicine Nutritionist, Doctor of Natural Medicine, Family Herbalist, and Ayurvedic Yoga Therapist Janel Ferrin Anderson on this AWESOME and unique spring cleanse and deep dive into detoxification, your liver, and optimizing how you function.
No fad diets here, just an awesome, short, nourishing, seasonal cleanse to jump start your body at a cellular level.
Previous spring cleansers get 40% off code is- SPRINGALUMNI40
Early bird discount! Price goes up April 10th
Sign up now for In Person in Truckee
Spring is the season of the the liver and spring produce is all about liver nutrients. The liver is important for hundreds of everyday functions and directly impacts hormone health, blood sugar, nutrient storage, fat digestion, protein digestion, enzyme synthesis, cholesterol, energy, and of course DETOXIFICATION of all substances that enter your body through the air, water, food, skin, and gut.
Give your body what it needs this spring to hit reset, flush out the old and bring in the vibrant new.
We are going to REDUCE toxins coming in, LOAD UP on nutrients that support our body’s detoxification pathways, INCLUDE lifestyle practices that support detoxification, and set INTENTIONS for what we want to bring into our life.
Yes this is a rejuvenating cleanse but it is so much more! Learn new habits and recipes to nourish your body for decades to come, empower yourself by learning the ‘why’ behind cleansing, connect with like minded community, learn what herbs and lifestyle practices aid us in detoxing, giver your liver some love, work with Functional Medicine Nutritionist Janel Ferrin Anderson, and eat delicious food while nourishing your entire body.
Come away feeling revitalized and restored
THIS IS NOT YOUR TYPICAL COOKIE CUTTER CLEANSE THAT I AM RE-MARKETING. I carefully designed this cleanse to help accommodate individual needs and support the body to function and cleanse its best.
First off, doing a spring cleanse is simply an awesome way to mindfully load up on nourishing nutrients and give your body the tools to flush out and repair.
Bu there is one thing we all share which is our exposure to an increasing amount of toxins and stressors in our world. And while our body is designed to detox and cleanse everyday, the problem is the amount of toxins that are entering our body coupled with an increasingly nutrient deficient food supply and other modern day factors that slow down detox pathways. This idea is called Total Load or body burden. So it is not about one or two toxins, but about the accumulation over time. When our body becomes overburdened we start to feel it. Our liver is one of our detox organs and we are going to give it exactly what it needs to do its job and we can revitalize.
According to Rupa Health, these are some signs that your body may have toxins building up
- headaches or migraines
- skin rashes
- tiredness, fatigue
- difficulty paying attention or focusing
- lack of energy
- body aches and pains
Who is this cleanse for?
Yes, we are all exposed to an increasingly high amount toxins but because we are all unique and are at different places in our lives, with different activity levels, stressors, gut health, cleanse experience, life commitments, etc… there is no one cleanse that works for everyone. That is why I include 3 options. This way you can pick what feels right for you.
I will help you choose what is best for you. This cleanse is appropriate for anyone looking to cleanse because of this unique and personalized flexibility.
- A building cleanse is for those that might be recovering from an injury, or breastfeeding, with a lot of physical demands on them, or are new to cleansing. In this cleanse we still bring in all the cleansing foods of spring and restorative practices but we include more solid foods, clean proteins and healthy fats to make sure you meet your needs.
- A balancing cleanse is for most of us. We balance delicious cleansing foods, nourishing smoothies, green juices, and soups while incorporating supportive cleansing lifestyle practices.
- A naked cleanse is for those that have cleansed before, that already eat a clean and nutrient dense diet, or that prefer the simplicity of this cleanse.
First cleanse? 100th cleanse? Join where you are and pick which level is right for your unique body
This is your chance to flush out and replenish–
- 2 short Recorded classes that you can watch anytime so you can learn about what we are doing and why we are doing it. You will walk away empowered!
- Menus, meal plans, recipes, cooking demos, herbs, tips, tricks, and more (THIS IS MY FAVORITE RECIPE BOOK OF THE YEAR)
- Info goes out APRIL 13th! PLENTY OF TIME TO ORGANIZE BEFORE CLEANSE
- Easy to use format and Cleanse Packet with tips on cleansing, trouble shooting a cleanse, essential oils, detox enhancers, herbs, and more
- Closed facebook group for sharing recipes, experiences, pics, connecting, supporting, and for asking questions
- Online Live Optional 30 minute Q&As on Thursdays at noon April 20th, April 27th , May 4th, May 11th
- In person on Wednesdays at the Tahoe Food Hub at 930am
- Cleanse is the week May 1st-7th
- Group Lake Jump, for Tahoe locals, to kick off the cleanse May 1st at noon
- Meet Tuesday morning of the cleanse to breath/stretch (bonus)
Are you ready to send winter energy on its way and welcome in the vibrance of spring with me??
Download the roasted cauliflower recipe and sneaky/delicious way to add detoxifying cruciferous veggies recipe now.
What have people said in the past about this cleanse?
“Spring Cleanse! Oh my. What an incredible experience. I’ve never done something like this in a group. I’ve cleansed before but doing so in a group was so uplifting and encouraging. I LOVED the recipes, the online support, and the WHY! It all made it so much more feasible. Janel shares amazing, obtainable, knowledge on not only the “how” but the “why”. I’d definitely do it again!” -2019 participant
“Great program – short and sweet with lots of benefits – easy to follow – LOVE the new recipe book” -2021 participant
“Working with Janel was a great experience. I felt supported and educated about why this was a good thing for my body. When I believe I am benefitting my health it is easier to stay committed to the cleanse. I feel really good and I will move forward having gained some healthy habits and a better understanding of why nutrition is key to not just my physical health but also my emotional well being. Thank you!” -2020 participant
“I feel totally energized after doing the Spring Cleanse with Janel and the group. She offered a great variety of recipes to make the week of the cleanse and to use in daily life. There was support to set an intention and also a flexibility to create a cleanse that works best for each person. I’ll take this energy and inspiration forward to make better choices in my eating habits and increase my vitality!” -2021 participant
“I just completed Janel’s Spring Cleanse and this is the first time that I have done a cleanse where I felt like I was truly giving my body exactly what it needs without depriving it in the process. The purposeful decisions from my cleanse (and as I reintroduce foods) have carried over into my life and I am loving the boost of consciousness!” -2021 Veronica Lichter www.RumpusART.com
Mountain Rebalance’s Liver Love cleanse was not like any other cleanse I have done. Instead of feeling deprived, I felt nourished throughout the entire process. Janel provided empowering information on nutrition, delicious recipes, as well as other forms of self-care that support an ongoing healthy lifestyle. I highly recommend this cleanse and look forward to the next one! -2022 Spring Cleanser
The Spring Cleanse has been part of my ritual for many years like my own “new year,” and having Janel’s knowledge and guidance makes it extremely easy to prepare, stay focused, and feel supported. Many of Her recipes have Become staples in my house which is fantastic bc it brings some of that clean eating for the whole family. I look forward to learning more from Janel in the upcoming seasons. -2022 Spring Cleanser
Click here to SIGN UP NOW! In Person in Truckee
Let’s Do This!
Early Bird cost of the entire program is $150. Previous Spring Cleanse participants get 40% off (that is $60 off!!)
Price goes up to $165 after April 10th
DON’T WAIT! SIGN UP NOW
This is NOT about depriving ourselves but instead about NOURISHING ourselves with specific cleansing foods. If you have done 20 cleanses or if this is your first one, this is for you!
Learn how to activate your systems of elimination, give your body a chance to reset, restore depleted nutrients, reduce inflammation, reduce the stressors on your gut so it can do it’s job allowing all your body systems to function better.
WHAT YOU WILL GET-
- 1 easy to use cleanse packet loaded with awesome cleansing tips
- Live Q&A sessions each week with Janel
- 3 cleanse specific menus laid out for you to choose from
- 3 cleanse specific delicious and beautiful recipe books
- daily protocol to support your body’s detoxification systems
- bonus cooking videos include- juicing in a blender, making nut milks, cooking healing broths, and many more
- tips on how to sleep better, process toxins better, supportive cleansing herbs, essential oils, etc
- optional supplement suggestions to support your cleanse
- recorded lessons about the cleanse so you can learn about how/why to spring cleanse (access through the summer)
- daily lifestyle tips to support your cleanse
- education around detox organs and how they work and what they need to do their job
- tips on troubleshooting a cleanse
- breathwork practices to support cleansing
- FB group to expand learning on specific interests, connect, and share with others
- info on toxins and alternative clean choices
Join us for all the fun or take the protocol/recipes/packet and do your own thing.
Have you watched the fun Find Your Liver Video? More importantly have you found your liver? And can you believe how important it is? It is on the right side of your torso, just under your ribs on the right. Find yours!
Sign up here and reserve your spot
Check out what makes a perfect spring detox salad here
Booking Provided by Healthie
What people are saying about working with Janel at Mountain Rebalance
Janel Ferrin Anderson FNLP NC DNM
Hello. I am Janel. I am pumped to dig into a spring cleanse with you. Empowering people to understand how their unique body works and how the choices we make impact that is my passion. Optimizing how we function through food and lifestyle choices affects every part of our life including emotional, mental, physical and spiritual. Join us this spring and optimize YOU. Learn more about me here