“The Women’s Hormone Club is an essential for every women. This class is power, new insights, science, tangible tools and understanding your body as we age. If you are considering taking this class, it could honestly change (and save) your life!”- 2022 participant (see more testimonials below)
Hormones impact cravings, weight, energy, mood, sleep, drive, skin, muscle, bones, libido, brain function, pms, headaches, bloating, hot flashes, and more! Our Hormones change in our 40s and 50s, which impacts everything. Imagine knowing exactly how to optimize your hormones as you age.
Hormone Club 2024 will be here in no time! Sign up early to secure your spot. There will be an IN PERSON and ONLINE version this year. EARLY BIRD PRICING BEFORE DECEMBER 17th. PLUS GET MY SEASONAL ELIXIR GUIDE AS A BONUS!!!! CODE- EARLY10%OFF
Learn about ways to Balance Your Hormones with food, herbs, lifestyle, and nutrients while replenishing And Rejuvenating Your Entire Body. Feel Your Best so you can age your best!
2023 January dates- Work on your own or meet with the group. Online Q&As will be on Thursdays at 12pm Pacific. In person Q&As will be 930am on Thursdays in Truckee at Three Feathers. All the course work is yours for the year and you can do it at your own pace.
Calling all women 40-60’ish who want to rock this thing called aging. Know your body better than anyone else so you can reach your health goals.
Get the support, information, tools, inspiration, and accountability you need to powerfully transform your health from deep down.
THIS WILL TRANSFORM THE WAY YOU AGE
Don’t miss this awesome opportunity to optimize your health and come away empowered! Things we do today affect our health, hormones, brain function, mood, immune system, digestion, and energy decades down the line.
We will be talking about thyroid hormones, sex hormones (estrogen/progesterone), blood sugar, sleep, stress hormones, energy and more. Because they are all interconnected and this matters as we get older!
The 3 week reset will impact sleep, skin, libido, energy, headaches, immune health, anxiety, depression, pms symptoms, moodiness, perimenopause symptoms, sore breasts, digestive problems, weight, heavy periods, joint pain, and more!
Janel offers an incredibly unique and rich angle as a board certified holistic nutritionist, a Functional Medicine Nutritionist, a Doctor of natural medicine, certified therapeutic supplement practitioner, an Ayurvedic yoga therapist, Family Herbalist, and someone who has worked with women specifically for decades.
NEW VIDEOS AND COURSE PACKET THIS YEAR!! EASIER AND MORE STREAMLINED THAN EVER. LISTS and PRACTICAL CUT-TO-THE-CHASE INFORMATION AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
You will have all the information and course content online to watch and review on your own (you have this for the full year). We will meet 6 times online or in person, together, to connect, ask questions, and learn. We will use food/lifestyle/herbs/supplements to nourish our body and balance our hormones. (choose your level of participation and the depth you want to go).
Gain empowering ways to think into your own health so you can take charge for decades to come. Connect with other women empowered to make changes and optimize their health.
No fads here, just the physiology and how you can intelligently impact it.
Learn how to get various optional labs of your choice to help see ‘what’s going on in there’ including serum (blood) labs and hormone (salivary and urine) labs and more.
Join us and invest in YOU!
My goal is to empower you to understand your body and to support you with all the information and tools you need. This is NOT a cookie cutter program but instead a unique opportunity to learn why and how, not just what to do. You also have unique access to Janel for personal questions.
All of this for $340 – Early bird price $299 (sign up before December 17th). You can also split the price into 2 payments of $170 if that is better for you (or smaller payments). Promo Code- EARLY10%OFF
Space is limited so we can keep the group intimate and you can get your questions answered. This group has filled every winter so sign up early!!!
Check out what women are saying about working with janel in her groups and one on one. (more testimonials below ⬇️ ⬇️ )
What you will get-
- 6 video lessons on balancing hormones and about what is going on in your body as you age- access for 9 months to go at your own pace and come back to at any time
- 6 live Q&As (in person in Truckee or online) to ask Janel any questions
- Recipes, food lists, and meal plans to support hormone balance
- Support during our 3 week nourishing reset
- Course packet loaded with tips on sleeping better, increasing energy, reducing stress, optimizing weight, and more
- Questionnaires to help you learn about your body and how it is changing and functioning
- Specific information about supplements (newly updated!!)
- Information about lab testing that relate to optimizing hormones
- Lists of ways to ease hormone imbalances
- Information about body wisdom
- Relaxation practices, exercise videos, cooking demos
- Small action steps each week to help balance hormones and optimize how you feel and function
- 3 Week hormone balancing and incredibly nourishing cleanse to reboot and reset
- And so much more
Start writing or type / to choose a block
Start writing or type / to choose a block
2024 DATES Here-
- Course materials Go out! Hormone Club Begins.
- Thursday January 11th- First Live Class. Discuss Lesson 1- The roadmap to balancing hormones, Hormone Hierarchy and how hormones interact with one another
- Thursday Jan 18th- Discuss Lesson 2 – Blood sugar, energy, sleep
- Thursday Jan 25th- Discuss Lesson 3- Thyroid (metabolism), adrenals (stress/cortisol)
- Thursday Feb 1st- Discuss Lesson 4- Reproductive hormones (estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, monthly cycle changes)
- Thursday Feb 8th- Discuss Lesson 5- Menopause/perimenopause
- Thursday Feb 15th- Discuss Lesson 6- Celebrate and reflect, Moving forward with Food As Medicine
- 3 week hormone reset cleanse– Jan 29th- Feb 18th or pick the time that works best for you
2023 IN PERSON (in Truckee)- THURSDAYS at 930-1030am pacific. SIGN UP HERE
2023 ONLINE (Zoom)- THURSDAYS at noon pacific. SIGN UP HERE
2 monthly payments of $170- Be sure to email me which group you are in- Sing Up Here
Alumni – join either of our main groups. Online or in person. $130- Sign up for whichever you prefer and use code HORMONEALUNNI for 70% off
ALUMNI OPTION #2- NEW!!!!!! Hormone Club Monthly Membership to stay connected, learning, and working towards health at a sustainable rate all year! March-December 2024. Meet once a month. Share personal stories, tips, progress, etc. Sign up here.
Feel free to email Janel for more information and to get on the list to stay informed – firstname.lastname@example.org
Start writing or type / to choose a block
What women love about The Women’s Hormone Club-
- “Having the recipes and the tools to be organized was a game changer!”
- “Awesome information, supporting vibe, sharing of ideas , menus etc”
- “Learning all of the insider tips (and science/health stuff) from Janel, the collective power of a group of women sharing ideas, doing the 3-week protocol!
- “The knowledge & wisdom. The printable documents. The videos.”
- “The depth of knowledge and details I could learn, delicious recipes, support group to keep me accountable! I love all the supplemental videos too!”
- “Clear info, answered questions, hearing other people’s experiences and questions”
- “Online format and recordings were great. Good information and perspective. Great format to give us info ahead of time to review.”
- “I loved the videos each week and the group classes, but I also like the pace that we could set based upon our schedules. For example, with my family during this class was sick and I was traveling but I didn’t want to miss the class. It was really nice to be able to do my own learning but led by Janel when needed. I really enjoyed the science behind everything and I found myself talking non stop about your class to friends. The videos I really found helpful as I’m a much more visual person. I was also very thankful to you for getting my sleep back on track. This has been a real struggle for years and I find myself waking more refreshed and getting sleepy naturally around 930-10 pm. THANK YOU JANEL!” 2022
- “I LOVE all the handouts so that I can re read and dive deeper into the info your shared. I really liked all the videos as well. so much good stuff I like the class so that we could ask questions and get your feedback. I LOVE the no judgement attitude of just be where you are. It is refreshing!!” 2022
- “1. Learning so much awesome info 2. Sharing ideas, foods, info and struggles/questions with other women my age 3. The holistic nature of the program and that I got access to so many practical resources” 2022
- “I enjoyed the cleanse and the list of Yes, No, and Bonus foods. I enjoyed the recipes. I appreciated all your knowledge.:” 2022
- “The information and content spoke to me as I am experiencing much of what you focus on, the recipes are great, the pace is good it gives time to learn and then adopt changes as you go.” 2022
- “I loved the videos. Enjoyed the information and loved that I could listen to them on my own time, at my own pace and as many times as I needed to. I thought they were a good length, not too long. I liked how you incorporated so many different learning styles into the course (visual, auditory and kinesthetic)” 2022
What Women are saying about Mountain Rebalance’s Women’s Hormone Club-
“This is my 2nd group program with Janel and I’m astounded by the amount of information she provides us. It is so interesting to have the science to explain why we are doing the things that we are doing….it makes it much more motivating. Janel is passionate and supportive of you “being curious” and figuring out what works for YOU!” – K P 2021
“Janel’s hormone club gave me a clear path to start building more understanding about my health and hormones since turning 40. It’s like an awesome girlfriends group where you get deep knowledge and background about what’s happening with hormones, but then also all of the really practical stuff you need to know in order to do something about keeping things balanced. Janel provides so many tips, suggestions, and ideas (in additional to all of the science and technical stuff) that I came away feeling really empowered to continue on this path of health and self discovery – to really craft balance and health that works for me. The power of the group is also huge in maintaining the food protocol for 3 weeks – and it doesn’t hurt to be cooking from really great recipes and sharing ideas with the other participants too!” -S D 2021
“This class was great!! I have been looking for a lot of this info and with Janel’s help I was able to get better control on my health. She was able to update my supplements, teach me about blood sugar, put me on a better track with my nutrition plus gave me a whole new knowledge of my hormones and why I feel the way I do. Thank you Janel!! I am grateful for all knowledge you have given us this last 6 weeks.” 2021 participant
“The Women’s Hormone Club is an essential for every women. This class is power, new insights, science, tangible tools and understanding your body as we age. If you are considering taking this class, it could honestly change (and save) your life! For example, I was able to better grasp what needed to be eliminated from my body as it helped clear the “muddy waters” to make room for better sleep, hormone and blood sugar balancing and so much more!” 2022 participant
“If I say “My nutritionist said…” one more time to my family they will probably scream. But I learned so much important information of WHY we should make the changes, which I really enjoy. For example, not just “get more sleep” but WHY it’s important and what bad sleep can do to your body. I appreciate Janel’s passion for all things hormones and her support in making daily changes. We are not perfect, but each day we can make better choices that will help us live a healthier life.” 2022
“Janel has SO much helpful and practical information to share. She is supportive in the way she teaches and is easy to communicate with as well. I feel supported in my journey to better health. No doubt she will spark more curiosity about how our bodies work and will have you coming back for more. Thanks Janel!” 2022 participant
“The women’s hormone club is exactly what I needed to really dive in, motivate and become in tune as a new transition in my life begin. Food and supplements are the most potent medicine and Janel’s class will educate you in that.” 2022 participant
“I loved Janel’s Women’s Hormone Club 6 week class! I felt like I learned so much that is important to my health, not only about my hormones but about how to create balance in multiple areas of my life. Janel offered me a whole new perspective on my body and how to navigate the changes that happen during different stages of a woman’s life. She is so knowledgeable and passionate about these topics and so generous with sharing her knowledge and resources. She definitely goes above and beyond!! Thanks to Janel, I feel more educated and empowered in making better choices that can support my health and well being as I move forward into the second half of my life. I feel like learning about the “why” behind the steps we were taking during the cleanse really helped me to stay motivated and it was awesome to be connected to such an amazing tribe of other women my age. “- D. R. 2022 participant
“Great Program, I noticed an improvement in my sleep, mood, and gut health. The program has taught me that I can make choices that are not only powerful, but also sustainable for a healthier future” 2022 participant
“Janel is a wealth of information. She has a nurturing, respectful and kind approach to helping people take control of their health and thrive. Janel provides achievable action steps for improving your health and vitality and to help you age with grace.” 2022 participant
Hormone Club Alumni- Sign up and pay only $130 for the updated content and online access to group Q&As. Join the live group here in Truckee for $199 (as space allows)
Sign up for the 2023 women’s hormone club before if fills!
IMAGINE KNOWING YOUR BODY BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE AND KNOWING HOW TO TAKE ACTION TO FEEL YOUR BEST AS THINGS CHANGE
Sign Up Now!! In Person Sessions
Sign Up Now!!! Online sessions
Janel Ferrin Anderson NC FNLP DNM
I obsess with helping women understand their body better. When we understand the physiology of our unique body we understand how much control we do have over how we feel and function. I teach the science behind how food, lifestyle, herbs, supplements, our mindset, genes, movement, and environment impact our body and how we can use them to feel and age out best. Getting the science, the community support, and methodical action steps is a powerful way to make change in your body.
Booking Provided by Healthie
Booking Provided by Healthie